Become a mentor court!
Have an Exemplary Treatment Court Program? Become a Mentor Court!
Applications due May 14, 2021
NADCP is seeking exemplary treatment court programs to join our national network of mentor courts. If you think your program exhibits the best qualities of the treatment court model, apply now to be a mentor court!
Visit the application page to learn more about the requirements and benefits of becoming a mentor court. Before applying, watch an informational webinar recording with National Drug Court Institute Director Vanessa Price and current mentor courts.
About NADCP Mentor Courts
NADCP mentor courts are exemplary adult drug courts, tribal healing to wellness courts, co-occurring disorder courts, and veterans treatment courts that serve as national models for three-year terms. These top-tier programs play a significant role in NADCP’s training, technical assistance, and research efforts.
As a mentor court, your program will:
- Host team members from other jurisdictions for both in-person and web-based visits
- Participate in research and media opportunities
- Serve as a national model
- Provide peer-to-peer learning opportunities
- Receive fee wavers and travel costs for two program representatives to attend RISE for each of the three years
The NDCI Mentor Court Program is supported by the Bureau of Justice Assistance, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice.