FREE Foundational Training
FREE Foundational Training for Adult Drug Courts, Tribal Healing to Wellness Courts, and Veterans Treatment Courts
Application deadline: November 6, 2020
NADCP is pleased to announce that registration for 2021 DCPI Foundational Training Programs is now open for adult, tribal healing to wellness, and veterans treatment courts. All 2021 trainings will be conducted virtually.
The DCPI Foundational Training Programs are for courts that are:
Adult drug court, tribal healing to wellness court, or veterans treatment court still in the planning stages
Recently implemented programs that have not participated in formal training
- In Need of a Refresh
Established programs that have experienced significant turnover in staff
- Never Formally Trained and Facing Challenges
Established programs that have never participated in formal training
Benefits of Foundational Training Programs:
- It is a free training program
- 90% of communities that attend this training launch a program
- Operational courts have rated this the best foundational training, whether they were addressing transition or recently implemented
- Our staff and a cadre of nationally renowned treatment court experts and practitioners work with selected teams to implement evidence-based practices, develop policy and procedure manuals, and build team unity
- At the conclusion of the training program, you will have your blueprint for implementation or transition
NADCP’s Foundational Training Programs fill up quickly, and the waitlist is always long. Do not hesitate; submit your application today!
Sponsored by the Bureau of Justice Assistance within the Office of Justice Programs at the U.S. Department of Justice.