[New Meeting!] SROL Meeting for Women – Kicks Off This Saturday
SMART Recovery is excited to announce the launch of a women’s only, weekly, SMART Recovery Online (SROL) meeting on Saturday, March 13th, at 8:00 p.m. ET.
According to facilitators itslizzie and JunosMom:
This meeting is a key addition to the SMART Recovery Community calendar, because the need is there. We know recovery focused towards women is important and we’re honored to be a part of their journey.
If you are a woman (cisgender or transgender) or a non-binary individual who identifies with women’s communities, and if you are in or seeking recovery, you are welcome here.
- Registration through SROL and password required.
- The password will be posted in the Women’s Form.
- Verifications will be provided.
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE YOU COMMENT:
SMART Recovery welcomes comments on our blog posts—we enjoy hearing from you! In the interest of maintaining a respectful and safe community atmosphere, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines when making or responding to others’ comments, regardless of your point of view. Thank you.
- Be kind in tone and intent.
- Be respectful in how you respond to opinions that are different than your own.
- Be brief and limit your comment to a maximum of 500 words.
- Be careful not to mention specific drug names.
- Be succinct in your descriptions, graphic details are not necessary.
- Be focused on the content of the blog post itself.
If you are interested in addiction recovery support, we encourage you to visit the SMART Recovery website.
If you or someone you love is in great distress and considering self-harm, please call 911 for immediate help, or reach out to The National Suicide Prevention Hotline @800-273-8255, https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
We look forward to you joining the conversation!
*SMART Recovery reserves the right to not publish comments we consider outside our guidelines.*